Oh my gosh I can't believe that it is 2009 already! Where the heck has time gone? We have had such a busy but great year. So many things have happened. Jason's corrective surgery, finding out Neal and Laura were pregnant, Brendan's birth, Tyler's birth, Dad and Dianne visiting for Christmas, and the list goes on. All reminiscences of Christmas are packed away; awaiting for Christmas of 2009. And boy should that Christmas be fun. All of the boys should get into Christmas and opening presents.
Dad and Dianne FINALLY got home. My poor dad never wants to fly again after this trip here. It took them over 24 hours to get home from Arizona. Let's just say I talked to my dad yesterday and he wasn't a happy camper. :-) But we had a great time with them here and it was wonderful to see them and spend time with them. They loved seeing their grand"boys".
The only bad part about the new year is Tax Season. That is soon approaching us and we will never see Jason. He will be leaving before the boys get up and getting home after they are in bed. Sounds fun, huh? Hopefully the time will fly by and it will be over before we know it. We will be looking forward to the end of tax season so we can go spend the weekend at the Prescott Cabin.
Just maybe life will slow down some in order for me to get some pictures posted to the blog. I promise I have a ton of pictures...just need to find the time. Trying to find the time to blog, scrapbook/card making, cleaning, being a wife, and first and foremost be a mom it sure is hard to do. I have no idea how my mom ever did it!
Enjoy the beginning of your year.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment