I am proud to say that I passed my Arizona State Board Nursing Assistant test. Not really sure how the heck I passed it but I did!! I really really thought that I failed it and would have to sit through another 8 hour test.
I had several emotional days in between my test day and the result day.
The results came through email before you get them in the mail and when I opened the email I had to triple check the name, address, and SS # on the email. I didn't believe my eyes. I guess all those late nights studying and note taking did me good.
I want to thank my family and especially my husband & mother for all of the support that you have given me these last 4 months. All of the encouragement helped me through my low times.
Now on to the next chapter of life...Licensed Practical Nurse. I am on the wait list for the program and hopefully I will be starting that program in 8-9 months.
But for now...I get to enjoy the holidays without the stress of school & state boards on my mind.
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Test
Posted by mommyof2boys at 8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment