It snowed on our way to San Diego!!!! There ended up being 6 inches of snow in Alpine, California...and we drove through the very beginning of that 6 inches. It was absolutely Craziness!!!! The temp dropped down to 35 degrees...I thought that I was going to have to go out and buy winter clothes for the boys once we got to San Diego. But within twenty minutes we were out of the snow and back up in the low 60's. What a wild experience.
The picture of the pool is the pool at our hotel. We stayed at a Marriott there in San Diego...it was very nice and relaxing.
The pictures of the boys are when we stopped at a outlet mall right off I-8. It was a very nice mall with all these water features going through the entire mall. The boys LOVED the water and loved sitting there watching it.
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Travels
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment