Our family has been busy since I have last posted. With that being said I am going to try to update this blog more often this year with all of the fun events and activities.
First and foremost Happy New Year! Hopefully everyone has had a wonderful start to 2012, it has been a good start for us.
Our biggest news is that we have moved. We absolutely love our new house! We can't believe how much we love having a single story house. I hate to say it but I don't think that I would ever want another two story house ever again. :-) Only down fall with this house is that we have a huge backyard that needs to be done. It is a complete canvas for us...which can be good but also a ton of work. We are still trying to figure out what we want to do with it.
Here is a picture of our new abode...
Hope you see you in 2012! Come and visit us anytime. :-)
Promise to post more and get more updates to our family and friends back East.
Sunday, January 15, 2012
Happy New Year * 2012
Posted by mommyof2boys at 2:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh good, I'm really looking forward to things happenin! Just love it!
Post a Comment