Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It's been awhile...

It has been several weeks since I posted. We have been very busy in The Christ Household...but I have also lost the card reader for my camera. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get any pictures off my camera until the new card reader comes in.

Ethan has learned to swim in the pool all by himself! What a great accomplishment for my little man. He is also telling me what things are now while we are driving by. He likes to tell me about the parks, trucks, jeeps, and everything else.

Brendan is standing and balancing without the help of any toy, table, couch, etc. Boy oh boy he is growing up faster then I realized. He goes to the doctor for his 9 month check up on Friday. Should be interesting to know his stats.

Jason is busy at work as usual. Things are busy for me...budget is coming up and I am busy trying to get the docs prepared for the management team. Numbers, numbers, and more numbers.

0 comments: