Friday, August 22, 2008

Brendan's Birthday

Will be August 28th! I will have a scheduled C-section this coming Thursday. We had the ultrasound today and it was amazing to see the difference between the 18th week and 38th week. The baby is so much better and hard to tell what everything is that you are looking at on the screen. Brendan is 7lbs 11 oz as of right now but he is in the breech position. He is stubborn just like his father! LOL Ok or maybe like his mother. The c-section is scheduled for 11 o'clock on Thursday. It is hard to believe that in just less than a week I will be a mother of 2 boys!

I have mixed emotions right now. I am nervous, scared, excited, and overwhelmed all at the same time. I'm sure I won't get any sleep on Wednesday night. My mind will be running through a thousand things at once.

We will post pictures as soon as we can.

5 comments:

Smith Family said...

How exciting! I can't believe Brendan's finally going to make his entrance into the world! We can't wait to meet him! We hope you'll be up for visitors on Thursday :-)

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you Gina!!! I can't believe it is so soon. We will be thinking of you. Wish we could be there to meet him. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

We need to purchase more ATV's!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh boy oh boy! We can't wait to meet him! My friend Amy has had 4 C-sections, she said they are the way to go- totally relaxed and prepared and you don't feel a thing :-) We'll be praying for you all day!

mommyof2boys said...

Thank you for all the comments! We are excited in meeting our little boy too. It is nice to know exactly when he will show up.

We need lots of ATV's for all the boys in this family! :-)