Well I haven't posted in about a week or so... I guess not much to post about. I went to the doctor yesterday and there isn't much of a update. I have a ultrasound scheduled for Friday August 22nd and a appointment with the doctor right afterward. He will going over my options at that time...so Brendan might be here before the end of the month.
Also it has been a tough end of the week. As most of you know my mom has gone to New Zealand and Ethan has had to go to a different babysitter. This morning was not FUN dropping off Ethan. I guess he was screaming and crying and didn't want Dada to leave. Jason felt like crap just leaving him, but what are you going to do? Connie hasn't called me yet today so he must have settled down.
Friday, August 15, 2008
It's been awhile...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment