Monday, August 4, 2008

The Weekend

We had a pretty uneventful weekend. Saturday "The Girls" went shopping for baby stuff. It was FUN!!! We went to the Carter's store (yes, yet again...we love that store), Babies R Us, Motherhood Maternity, and Joanne's. Laura bought a very cute outfit and it really really makes her look pregnant. (You need to put a picture of yourself on your blog in that outfit, Laura). I came home to a house ransacked full of toys. Jason and Ethan had quite the fun day without Mommy. :-)

Sunday I spent the morning cleaning house, laundry, dishes and everything else a Mommy does. Every time I put something away of Ethan's he would run right behind me and take it out. Silly boy. Then we spent the afternoon at Jason's parents house. Ethan loved going outside and chasing the chickens/roosters. He thought it was pretty cool when they crowed. (not sure if that is the spelling for that). He was wore out by the time we got home. He went to bed and didn't make a peep.

0 comments: