Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My second pregnancy...

is about to come to the end. I can't believe that 9 months have gone by already. I am having a hard time grasping the fact that I will have another baby in just 38.5 hours! This pregnancy was so different from being pregnant with Ethan. Never a moment of morning sickness but tons of uncomfortable moments. I will be happy to NEVER get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom again. Brendan must have been using my bladder as a trampoline.

The one thing I am going to miss the most is feeling him kick and move inside my belly. It is hard to explain in words the wonderful feeling and joy you get out of feeling your baby inside you. It is a special bond that a mother and child get to share. I wonder if I will ever be able to experience that feeling again? Will there be a 50/50 chance of having a girl? That is a question that can't be answered right now. But one day it will be answered.

Soon enough there will be 2 Jason Jr's running around my house creating a bunch of havoc. But I wouldn't trade it for anything (well I am saying that now. :-0) Jason is excited to have 2 hunting partners, fishing buddies, and football fans. They will be quite the trio. Good thing I have Emalia on my side. LOL

The next time I post it will be pictures of Brendan and my experience of having a c-section.

2 comments:

mattfreed said...

Good luck Gina!

Jean said...

What's that? Did i get a hint of maybe another little Christ? You have such a good pattern going... why not? Love, Mom